The GreenGard Leather Care Kit
GreenGard Leather Care Kits contains all the essentials you need to keep your leather furniture clean and protected. The kit provides a simple two-step leather care system: a gentle, Hydrating Leather Cleaner for regular cleaning, and a Protecting Leather Conditioner to create a protective barrier between you and your furniture. With GreenGard products you can protect your furniture with the added peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are using environmentally preferred products.
All GreenGard products have been developed at the Uniters Research Centre in Italy, and are:
- Water-based, ozone friendly, and biodegradable
- Made from plant-based materials
- Free of HAPs, phosphate and silicone
- Packed in recycled materials
GreenGard Mini Kit for Single Seats + 5 Year Warranty:
- 100ml Hydrating Leather Cleaner
- 100ml Protecting Leather Conditioner
- 2 x Sponges
- 2 x cloths
- Leather Care Brochure
GreenGard Maxi Kit for 2-4 Seats Contents + 5 Year Warranty:
- 225ml Hydrating Leather Cleaner
- 225ml Protecting Leather Conditioner
- 225ml Leather Strong Cleaner
- 2 x Sponges
- 2 x Cloths
- Leather Care Brochure
GreenGard Ultra Kit for 5-7 seats + 5 Year Warranty:
- 2 x 225ml Hydrating Leather Cleaner
- 225ml Protecting Leather Conditioner
- 225ml Leather Strong Cleaner
- 2 x Sponges
- 2 x Cloths
- Leather Care Brochure
5 Year Furniture Warranty
Accidental water oil & alcohol-based stains, including:
- All food & beverage stains
- Human & pet bodily fluids
- Common household substances
Bonus accidental damage cover, including:
- Scuffs & scratches
- Rips & punctures
- Cigarette burns (limited to one claim)
- Surface pet damage (limit to one claim on a single panel)
How can we help?
Benefits may include:
- Unlimited service calls to remove or repair accidental stains and damage, up to the original purchase price of your furniture
- Pro rata replacement, if stains or damage can’t be removed or repaired
- Easily lodge and monitor service requests using the Multimaster portal or app
- Access to our dedicated customer service line for professional advice and assistance
- Additional products to help with difficult stains
Your new furniture must be purchased with a GreenGard Care Kit to be covered by Furniture
- What have I purchased?
- You have purchased a Multimaster product to help maintain your furniture’s upholstery, this product comes with Multimaster’s Furniture First Aid. Use your Multimaster products to maintain your furniture’s upholstery and take reasonable precautions to protect it from damage, and we’ll take care of accidental stains or damage that occur as a result of the furniture being used for its intended purpose, as specified below.
- Why is it important to maintain upholstery?
- Leather & Leather Substitutes (including Skai, PU and other synthetics): Keeping your furniture clean and protected will not only help prevent discolouration caused by stains and soiling, it will also help protect the upholstery from the damaging effects of dust, sweat and body oils. These effects can include cracking and peeling.
- Fabric (synthetic fibres): these fibres are hydrophobic - they naturally repel water and water-based stains, so they don’t need protection, but they still need regular cleaning. Synthetic fibres are oleophilic – they attract oil – so even though they repel most stains, regular cleaning is essential to prevent the build-up of oil based soiling and to help protect the fabric from the damaging effects of dust, sweat and body oils. These effects can include fabric breakdown and discolouration.
- Fabric (natural fibres): these fibres are hydrophilic - they naturally absorb water and water-based stains. Fabric protection is recommended for natural fibres to help prevent stains and soiling. Natural fibres also require regular cleaning to help protect the fabric from the damaging effects of soil build-up, dust, sweat and body oils.
- How do I maintain my furniture?
- Check your new furniture has been delivered free of stains and damage. Protect your new furniture with Protecting Leather or Skai Conditioner. You do not need to apply the product to the entire lounge, just the heavy use areas (seats, armrests, headrests etc.)
- Clean your furniture regularly, but not excessively.
- Every week: dust your furniture. Dust is abrasive, if allowed to accumulate it can damage the upholstery. To remove dust we recommend vacuuming your furniture using an upholstery attachment and low suction.
- After dusting, wipe over the heavy use areas (seats, armrests, headrests etc.) using a clean, colour-fast cloth dampened with a little water. This will prevent the build-up of sweat and body oils. Accumulated sweat and body oils can cause serious damage to leather, such as cracking, peeling and leather breakdown.
- Every 3-6 months: clean your furniture thoroughly with Hydrating Leather or Skai Cleaner. How frequently you need to clean your furniture depends on its colour and level of use. Light coloured furniture and furniture that receives heavy use may require more frequent cleaning.
- Re-protect the heavy use areas of your furniture with Protecting Leather or Skai Conditioner whenever you clean it with Hydrating Leather or Skai Cleaner.
- Attend to spills immediately and if you cannot get the stain out contact Multimaster ASAP!
- Check your new furniture has been delivered free of stains and damage.
- Protect natural fibres, such as cotton and linen with a suitable water-based fabric protection product. Synthetic fibres are hydrophobic, they repel water and most stains, so they do not require fabric protection.
- Clean your furniture regularly, but not excessively.
- Every week: dust your furniture. Dust is abrasive, if allowed to accumulate it can damage the fabric. To remove dust we recommend vacuuming your furniture using an upholstery attachment and low suction.
- Every 3-6 months: clean the heavy use areas (seats, armrests, headrests etc.) with Fabric Cleaner. How frequently you need to clean your furniture depends on its colour and level of use. Light coloured furniture and furniture that receives heavy use may require more frequent cleaning.
- Every 18-24 months: you should have your furniture professionally cleaned. Contact us for a quote to have your furniture professionally cleaned.
- Re-protect natural fibres whenever you have your furniture professionally cleaned.
- Attend to spills immediately and if you cannot get the stain out contact Multimaster ASAP!
- What should I do if I spill something on my furniture?
- Promptly remove any solids and then soak up any liquid with a clean, colour-fast cloth or paper towel. The longer a stain is left, the harder it will be to remove.
- Use the products in your care kit, or the products recommended by Multimaster, to remove the stain according to directions provided. If you attempt to remove a stain, and the stain persists, contact Multimaster as soon as possible.
- How do I protect my furniture from damage?
- Follow the care instructions provided by the manufacturer and use the furniture only as it is intended to be used.
- Keep your furniture at least 30cm away from any source of heat.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight.
- Be aware that if your pets use your furniture, their teeth, claws and body fluids may cause damage.
- Do not use sharp objects, harsh chemicals or products containing solvents on or around your furniture.
- Take care when shifting, or relocating the furniture, even within your home. Do not pull or drag the furniture.
- Regularly clean and maintain your furniture as specified above.
- How does Multimaster’s Furniture First Aid work?
- Use your Multimaster products to maintain your furniture and take reasonable precautions to protect your furniture from damage.
- If your furniture’s upholstery is accidentally stained or damaged as a result of it being used for its intended purpose, contact Multimaster within 5 days for advice and assistance.
- If you can’t remove the stain or your furniture was damaged, and the stain or damage is covered under the terms and conditions (as specified below), Multimaster will send a technician to clean or repair your furniture. If your furniture cannot be cleaned or repaired, Multimaster will re-upholster or replace the affected part. If this is not an appropriate solution, Multimaster may replace the suite on a pro rata basis (as specified below).
- For detailed terms, conditions and exclusions please see below.
- How many pieces of furniture are covered?
- Furniture First Aid doesn’t cover a specific number of items, it covers a fixed number of “seats” depending on the size of the kit you purchased:
- Leather or Fabric Mini Kit with Single Seat Furniture First Aid: 1 “Seat”
- Leather or Fabric Maxi Kit with Dual Seat Furniture First Aid: 2-4 “Seats”
- Leather or Fabric Ultra Kit with Multiple Seat Furniture First Aid: 5-7 “Seats”
- Skai Mini Kit with Dual Seat Furniture First Aid: 1-4 “Seats”
- Skai Maxi Kit with Multiple Seat Furniture First Aid: 5-7 “Seats”
- A “seat” is the unit we use to make sure that different types of furniture can be covered in a way that is fair. It is equivalent to the approximate amount of upholstery material required to cover a standard lounge seat.
- Lounges, recliners etc: for lounge suites recliners, occasional chairs etc a “seat” is simple, it refers to the number of people who can sit on the furniture. For example, a recliner = 1 “seat” and a three seater sofa = 3 “seats”
- Dining chairs: because dining chairs are smaller than lounge chairs, 4 dining chairs are considered equal to 1 “seat”.
- Upholstered Bedheads: Single or King Single = Kit with Single Seat Furniture First Aid; Double, Queen, King, NZ King or California King = Kit with Dual Seat Furniture First Aid Upholstered Bed-frames: Single or King Single = Kit with Dual Seat Furniture First Aid; Double, Queen, King, NZ King or California King = Kit with Multiple Seat Furniture First Aid
Multimaster’s Furniture First Aid Terms & Conditions
Furniture First Aid applies to goods treated and/or cleaned with Multimaster Products. The Multimaster Products come with Furniture First Aid, which is valid in Australia and New Zealand.
- What is the Furniture First Aid?
- Furniture First Aid provides assistance with accidental Stains and
Damage that occur to the Furniture’s Upholstery as a result of the
Furniture being used for its Intended Purpose. Assistance is available
under Furniture First Aid for a period of 5 years, commencing on the
date Your Furniture is delivered. For Furniture First Aid to apply to
- the Furniture must be new;
- the Furniture and Multimaster Product must be listed on the same invoice;
- You must take possession of the Multimaster Product prior to, or with the delivery of Your Furniture; and
- d. the relevant Multimaster Product purchased with Your Furniture must be applied in accordance with the directions accompanying the Multimaster Product and in this document.
- Furniture First Aid provides the following assistance with accidents
that occur as a result of the Furniture being used for its Intended
- Leather, Synthetic and Fabric Furniture – assistance with Stains and Damage.
- The terms of Furniture First Aid apply in addition to any rights that You may have because of Consumer Guarantees (defined at clause 29), and subject to the exclusions and limitations (set out in clauses 18 to 25). What assistance is provided under Furniture First Aid?
- Where Your Furniture is Stained or Damaged as set out in clause 2, under
the terms of Furniture First Aid Multimaster will (subject to You
complying with clauses 13 to 19):
- provide You with cleaning advice for the removal of the Stain;
- if the Stain persists following the provision of cleaning advice, provide You with additional cleaning products to treat the specific Stain; and
- if the Stain persists following the provision of cleaning products or the Furniture suffers Damage, arrange for an authorised repairer or cleaner to visit You provided You live within the Service Area. If You live outside the Service Area, You may be required to pay the freight or travel cost, or, alternatively, organise delivery of Your Furniture to the nearest service centre or retail store of purchase, to have Your Furniture cleaned or repaired. Multimaster service centres are located in all metropolitan, and most regional areas. A full list of Multimaster service centres is available from Multimaster. Please contact Multimaster to discuss.
- When repairing Leather Furniture, the standard of Leather repair possible will be dictated by the type of Leather upholstery. Highest quality repairs can only be guaranteed on top grain Leathers. Where areas of the upholstery are a material other than top grain leather the quality of the repair cannot be guaranteed to the same standard. High quality repairs cannot be guaranteed on Synthetics. In these instances Multimaster’s obligation is to repair to the best standard possible by the attending technician using current available technologies. If, in such circumstances, you are unhappy with the quality of the repair, Multimaster may, at their discretion, offer to refund the purchase price of Your Multimaster Product.
- If the authorised repairer or cleaner cannot remove the Stain or repair
the Damage, Multimaster:
- will replace the upholstery on the affected part of the Furniture if a suitable colour and/or pattern match or complement can be found; or
- if it is not possible to replace the upholstery, at its discretion may offer a suitable replacement piece of Furniture in accordance with clauses 7, 8 and 9 below; or
- if it is not possible to provide a suitable replacement piece, at its discretion may offer a suitable replacement of the set of Furniture in accordance with clauses 7 to 12 below; or at its discretion may offer an alternate solution.
- If Multimaster elects to offer a replacement piece or set of Furniture, the piece or set will be replaced with the same or similar (quality and retail price) piece or set of Furniture up to the value of the original purchase price on a pro rata basis as set out in clause 9. Where a piece of Furniture is being replaced, the initial value of the piece will be determined by dividing the purchase price by the number of seats in the suite.
- When replacing Furniture, due to variation in colour dye lots and pattern availability, Multimaster may not be able to provide You with an exact match for Your Furniture. Multimaster’s obligation to You in this instance is limited to providing You with a replacement that is as close to the exact colour or pattern match as possible.
- If Multimaster elects to offer a replacement piece or set of Furniture,
the cost of replacing the Furniture will be covered by Multimaster on a
pro rata basis less any costs accrued in servicing Your Furniture, or an
alternative solution may be offered. Multimaster will contribute
replacement costs as follows:
- up to the 1st year anniversary of Furniture First Aid commencing, Multimaster will provide 100% of the replacement cost less any costs accrued in servicing Your Furniture;
- up to the 2nd year anniversary of the Furniture First Aid commencing, Multimaster will provide 90% of the replacement cost less any costs accrued in servicing Your Furniture;
- up to the 3rd year anniversary of the Furniture First Aid commencing, Multimaster will provide 80% of the replacement cost less any costs accrued in servicing Your Furniture;
- up to the 4th year anniversary of the Furniture First Aid commencing, Multimaster will provide 65% of the replacement cost less any costs accrued in servicing Your Furniture; and
- up to the 5th year anniversary of the Furniture First Aid commencing, Multimaster will provide 50% of the replacement cost less any costs accrued in servicing Your Furniture.
- You may elect to receive a replacement to the same retail price as Your original purchase by paying Multimaster any price difference. You may also elect to select a replacement to a retail price up to the amount offered by Multimaster based on the pro rata replacement schedule in this clause.
- Where Your Furniture (or any part of Your Furniture) has been replaced, the replaced Furniture (or part of the Furniture) becomes the property of Multimaster.
- Multimaster will not pay You cash as an alternative to replacing the Furniture. When accidental spills or damage occur
- In the event of a Stain or Damage to Your Furniture, You must:
- promptly scrape and remove any solid spillages and soak up any liquid spillages with a clean, colour-fast cloth or paper towel. The longer a Stain is left, the harder it will be to remove;
- use the approved products in the Care Kit supplied, or recommended in the case of Fabric Protection, to remove the Stain or Damage according to directions provided. If You attempt to remove a Stain or Damage, and the Stain or Damage persists, You must contact Multimaster within 5 days to request assistance. You must not attempt to clean the affected area any further.
- To request assistance:
- You must call Multimaster’s customer service number (listed above and as may be amended and notified to You from time to time), with Your original invoice and Your Product registration number within 5 days to explain and identify the Stain or Damage and receive further instructions; and
- You must be able to reasonably explain how the accidental Stain or Damage occurred so the technician can recommend and/or use the correct method of cleaning or repair.
- Failure to satisfy these requirements or false statements may result in rejection of Your request. If You do not report the incident within 5 days or cannot identify the cause of the Stain or Damage, Multimaster cannot guarantee satisfactory removal of the Stain or repair of the Damage.
- Once You contact Multimaster to request assistance You must not clean or repair the affected area any further except in accordance with Multimaster’s direct instructions. Multimaster will consider the Stain successfully removed or Damage successfully repaired unless You notify Multimaster that You require further advice or assistance within 5 days of the date that Multimaster provided You with service. Your Obligations
- It is a condition of Furniture First Aid that You must:
- use the products in the Care Kit supplied, or recommended in the case of Fabric Protection, in accordance with the instructions, or as directed by Multimaster;
- not use or apply any cleaning or protection product not approved by Multimaster. If You do, this will void Furniture First Aid;
- regularly clean and maintain Your Furniture and follow the care
tips provided in this brochure. Furniture First Aid does not
eliminate the need for routine cleaning and maintenance of Your
Furniture. When Furniture is correctly maintained, it is
possible to clean and repair most Stains and Damage. You must
observe the following cleaning obligations:
- Leather, Synthetic and Fabric Furniture should be vacuumed weekly using an upholstery attachment and low suction. Dust is abrasive and failure to dust regularly will cause the Upholstery to wear rapidly.
- Leather and Synthetic Furniture should be cleaned weekly using a colour-fast cloth dampened with water, paying particular attention to those areas which come in contact with the body (headrests, armrests, seat and back cushions). Perspiration is one of the leading causes of Stains or Damage to Furniture. Particular care should be taken if You are taking certain medications (including, but not limited to, some chemotherapy, blood pressure and heart medications). Residues of these medications can be excreted in perspiration and cause additional Stains or Damage.
- Leather, Synthetic and Fabric Furniture should be thoroughly cleaned using the appropriate cleaning product every 3-6 months (or as necessary). Furniture may need to be cleaned more regularly depending on colour and use. Customers taking the medications mentioned above should clean their Furniture more often.
- Fabric Furniture should also be cleaned by a professional approximately every 18-24 months. Contact us for a quote to have your furniture professionally cleaned.
- You must attend to spills immediately.
- It is a condition of Furniture First Aid that the registration form (attached) is completed and returned to Multimaster. You may also register online. If You fail or are unable to return the registration form and cannot produce this document, benefits will only be provided if You provide Multimaster with proof of purchase.
- If Your Furniture requires repairs or cleaning, it is Your responsibility to grant the authorised service provider access to Your Furniture. If, having arranged with You a date and time for the attendance of a service provider, the service provider is unable to gain access to the Furniture, You may be responsible for paying the call out cost to the service provider before they can re-attend.
- Multimaster reserves the right to refuse service if You fail to comply with Your obligations as set out in clauses 13 to 19. Not included in Furniture First Aid
- This section sets out exclusions and limitations that limit Furniture First Aid. It does not affect Your rights under the Consumer Guarantees (defined at 29).
- Under the terms and conditions of Furniture First Aid assistance is
provided for accidental Stains or Damage to the Furniture’s upholstery
that occur as a result of Your Furniture being used for its Intended
Purpose and when Your Furniture is maintained correctly using the
products supplied or recommended by Multimaster. Furniture First Aid is
a warranty on the products in the kit, it is not insurance, an extended
warranty, a cleaning contract, or a warranty against manufacturing
defects in the furniture. Assistance will not be provided for:
- manufacturing faults of any kind;
- Leather or Fabric that is not of acceptable quality or does not meet Australian standards;
- Leather or Fabric that is not maintained to a reasonable standard;
- Stains or Damage that did not occur as a direct result of Your Furniture being used for its Intended Purpose
- anything that happens gradually, including, but not limited to, cracking, peeling, fading, wear and accumulated soiling;
- accumulated Stains or Damage;
- unidentifiable or unexplained Stains or Damage;
- Stains or Damage not consistent with the original assistance request;
- the removal of odours, even if the odour is caused by a Stain;
- Stains or Damage caused by:
- everyday wear and tear, including stains or damage caused by accumulated perspiration, hair and body oils;
- incorrect use of, or failure to use, the Multimaster Products;
- deliberate and repetitive acts, abuse or vandalism (including Stains or Damage caused by pets and children);
- mishandling (including Damage caused by dragging or pulling the Furniture);
- Stains or Damage resulting from a failure to take adequate precautions to protect Your Furniture;
- products that are not water, alcohol or oil based, including, but not limited to, permanent markers, solvent based paints, nail polish and super glue;
- oxidation (including stains and damage caused by bleach or similar products), corrosion or sun damage (including fading);
- dye transfer from accessories, clothing, newspapers etc;
- a failure to comply with instructions given by the manufacturer, retailer, Multimaster, or an authorised technician in regards to assembly, operation or maintenance of Your Furniture;
- unauthorised modifications to Your Furniture;
- non-authorised technicians;
- insects, non-domestic animals or wild birds, and damage caused by pets where the Damage extends through the Furniture’s Upholstery; surface pet scratches are covered under Furniture First Aid, but only a single assistance request will be serviced and Multimaster’s liability is limited to repairing a single panel of the Furniture;
- burns, the sole exception is cigarette burns to the Upholstery, which are covered, but only a single assistance request will be serviced;
- mould and mildew; or
- incidents that Multimaster’s Products could not reasonably be expected to protect against, including but not limited to, acts of god, natural disasters and fire or fire damage;
- any parts of Furniture that the Multimaster Products cannot be
reasonably be expected to clean or protect. In particular,
Furniture First Aid does not cover:
- loss of buttons or resilience of interior fillings;
- damage to stitching, zippers, arm caps, scatter cushions, decorative trims, fascias, fillings, foams, metal components, mirrored or glass components, frame or mechanism;
- seam separation; or
- defects to frames caused by warping;
- Stains or Damage that occur while the Furniture is in transit or being re-located (including within Your home);
- Furniture used for rental or commercial purposes, Furniture First Aid only applies to Furniture that You have purchased for personal, domestic or household use;
- Furniture that has been placed in storage; and
- unfinished leather, including, but not limited to, aniline leather, pull-up leathers, nubuck and suede;
- Furniture First Aid cannot be transferred.
- Your Furniture First Aid will be considered forfeited and You will not
be able to request assistance under Furniture First Aid:
- in the event of fraud, misrepresentation or dishonesty of any kind by You or Your authorised representative;
- if the costs incurred by Multimaster in relation to providing You assistance under Furniture First Aid reaches the original purchase price of Your Furniture;
- in the event of a full replacement;
- in the event of a refund of the purchase price of Your Multimaster Product as outlined in clause 5; or
- five years from the date of delivery of Your Furniture.
- Service call outs for Stains or Damage deemed by Multimaster, or the attending technician, to not be covered under the terms of Furniture First Aid may be chargeable to You at prevailing commercial rates. If, at Multimaster`s discretion, cleaning or repair is offered in these instances, Multimaster`s total liability is limited to providing You with advice and one callout for cleaning and/or repair to the best possible standard as can be provided by a Multimaster approved technician. Multimaster will discuss this with You before sending out a technician
- In order to provide You with assistance under Furniture First Aid, it may be necessary for Multimaster to give information, including information which identifies You personally, to other companies.
- Multimaster may also prepare aggregated statistics or information summaries to describe its services and their popularity to Multimaster’s business partners and prospective advertisers or for other lawful purposes. Such information may be disclosed by Multimaster to other companies appointed by it for this purpose. However, this information will not include information which identifies You personally.
- Multimaster may also, from time to time, send You information regarding its range of products. If You do not wish to receive this information please notify Multimaster by calling the customer service number.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The consumer guarantees regime applies to the supply of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (Australian Consumer Law), as amended from time to time, or other similar legislation of a state or territory of Australia (for Australian consumers), or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (for New Zealand consumers), (collectively, Consumer Guarantees) and cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. Furniture First Aid applies in addition to the Consumer Guarantees and does not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy conferred by or implied under any provision of any statute where to do so would contravene that statute, or cause any part of this clause to be void.
- Apart from any rights You have under the Consumer Guarantees, Multimaster excludes consequential loss of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of use of Your furniture) and (other than expressly provided for in these terms and conditions) all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute.
- In these terms and conditions:
- Damage means accidental damage that occurs as a result of the
Furniture being used for its Intended Purpose, including:
- scuffs, scratches, punctures, and rips;
- cigarette burns (limited to a single assistance request); and
- surface pet scratches (limited to a single assistance request where Multimaster’s obligation is limited to repairing a single panel of the Furniture);
- Fabric means all natural and synthetic fabrics and blends of upholstery weight except for decorative fabrics (including, but not limited to, silks and moirés);
- Furniture includes lounges, sofas, recliners, upholstered dining chairs, and upholstered bedheads and bed frames;
- Furniture First Aid means the Multimaster’s Furniture First Aid as specified in this terms and conditions document;
- Intended Purpose means the specific purpose the product was designed for and is ordinarily used for;
- Leather includes all types of finished leather, but excludes naked/unfinished leathers, including but not limited to aniline leather, nubuck leather and suede;
- Multimaster means Multimaster Australia Pty Ltd;
- Multimaster Products means Leather Master, Textile Master, Greengard, Uniters, Uniters Pure and Multimaster Care Kits (Care Kit) or Fabric Protection supplied with Multimaster’s Furniture First Aid;
- Service Area means a 150km radius from a designated Multimaster service centre, or retail store of purchase in Australia or New Zealand;
- Stains means accidental water, alcohol and oil based stains that
occur as a result of the Furniture being used for its Intended
Purpose and are caused by:
- food and beverages spills.
- human and pet bodily fluids.
- common household substances including cosmetics, water based glues, inks, markers and pens, grease and tar, soaps and shampoo products, wax and wax polish;
- Synthetic means synthetic leather substitutes, including but not limited to: skai, PU, imitation leather and vegan leather;
- You means the original purchaser and Your/Yours has a corresponding meaning.
- Damage means accidental damage that occurs as a result of the Furniture being used for its Intended Purpose, including:
Fabric upholstery Protection – 5 year warranty
Wundaguard is the leading water based fabric protection system. It is designed for use on all fabrics, upholstery and carpet. Protecting fabric from the damage caused by accidental staining and dry soiling.
Wundaguard penetrates deep into the fabric forming an invisible shield around each and every fibre, which protects against the effects of frustrating spills and stains without affecting the fabrics natural texture.
Wundaguard has been specially developed for durable performance. With routine care and professional maintenance procedures, it will give many years of protection, often as long as the life of the fabric itself.
Wundaguard will not change the look, feel or smell of the fabric or carpet.
- Some of the many advantages of using Wundaguard are:
- Spills and stains are easily removed.
- Fabrics retain that new look for a longer period and are easier to care for.
- A toll free advisory service is provided to guide the safe removal of stains.
- Customer discount schemes on our other services.
- 5 year written warranty against accidental stains on upholstery.
- Purchase a Wundaguard Fabric or Leather 5 Year Protection Warranty Plan to safeguard your investment and protect it from life’s little accidents and surprises.
- Nail Polish
- Chewing Gum
- All Cosmetics
- Acids, Bleaches
- Pen and Crayon
- Glues and Paints
Wundaguard Fabric Protection Warranty
- The Warranty:
- Wundaguard warrants that the product will continue to meet its purpose for the warranty period.
If, during the warranty period, it is determined by Wundaguard that the product is not meeting its purpose, Wundaguard will, at its discretion:
- Re-apply the product at its own cost, or in the alternative;
- Wundaguard will refund to the customer the cost of the product.
The customer agrees that this warranty shall be rendered void in the following circumstances:
- If it is determined that the maintenance & service procedures as directed by Wundaguard are not strictly adhered by the customer; and/or;
- If the customer uses any product other than the Wundaguard fabric cleaning kit to perform regular maintenance.
- This warranty does not apply in circumstances where finishing agents remain in the fabric from the manufacturing process and the customer hereby agrees not to hold Wundaguard liable for damage or loss when it is determined by Wundaguard that finishing agents remain in the fabric.
- All claims on this warranty must be made in writing to the following address:
- PO BOX 307 Narellan NSW 2567
- Claims must be received within 7 days of the stain occurring.
- The following information must be included with the claim:
- Date of accident
- Type of stain
- Method used to attempt removal of stain
- Warranty number
- Name of shop where furniture was purchased from
- All claims must be made within the warranty period.
- Service visits are to be carried out Wundaguard. Service visits will be performed at the sole discretion on Wundaguard. Service visits will only be performed within your capital city.
- This warranty does not cover SOILAGE and BODY OLI STAINING caused by general wear and tear gained by the normal use of the furniture.
- The following definitions apply to this warranty:
- “The Product” – The combination of chemicals which together comprise the Wundaguard Fabric Protection System.
- “The Warranty Period” – A period of 5 years commencing on the day upon which The Product is applied to The Customers goods by Wundaguard or its nominated agent, or alternatively the period which the fabric is warranted by the manufacturer – whichever period expires first.
- “Purpose” – To impact repellent characteristics to most common water, oil and food based stains on upholstery fabric.
- “Wundaguard” – WUNDAGUARD 003 981 011
- “The Customer” – The person or company who engages and pays for the Product and does not include that persons assigns, heirs or any other third party.
- “Maintenance Procedures” – Professional cleaning must be undertaken by Wundaguard or its nominated agents at intervals no greater than 18 months apart from the date of purchase. The customer must only use the Wundaguard Fabric Cleaning Kit to perform routine maintenance.
- “Service Visits” – Service visits are to be performed at the solo discretion of Wundaguard. They will only be performed in the capital city of the Customers state of residence in Australia.